shabby blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jackson and Madison are 4!!!

Happy Birthday to my Jackson and Madison!!!

Oh, how time flies!! I can't believe that it's already been 4 years since God blessed our lives with these two precious babies. They are so special to me and their wonderful daddy!

To Madison -
I love you princess! You are such a special little girl. I love how your funny laugh makes everyone around you laugh too. I love how you take care of your babies with a tender and sweet spirit -- you will be an amazing mommy some day. I love your independence -- you are not afraid to try things on your own and "do it yourself". You are my shopping buddy and already have a sense of style (lol!). Thank you for the last 4 years and all the joy you have brought to me and daddy.
Love you sweet girl!

To Jackson -
You're my little Spiderman. I love your imagination and your amazing ability to be cute! I love how you are content to play by yourself, but willing to be a helper whenever I need you. I love that you are my bug killer and a protector for your sister. I love it when you say "I love you mommy" (me: "I love you too) "I love you more!" I love that you want to do the right thing and you love to just be you - never lose that.  I look forward to what God has in store for you.
Love you sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment